Written in response to WP won't update to 3.8.3. Receiving "installation failed" error:
|Answers Given:||227 (see them all)|
|Prize Money Earned:||$616|
|Questions refunded:||0 (see all?)|
|Is a top asker (has the power to vote on anything):|
|Subscribes to all the discourse posted to the site?:||Yes|
|Netvotes this month (upvotes minus downvotes):||1|
|Netvotes of all time (upvotes minus downvotes):||9|
|Joined the site:||May 22, 2010|
Navjot Singh's upvoted answers:
- What is the best shared hosting company for PHP?
- Custom Field: Conditional logic for specific value outside loop
- Remove all instances on tags in post_content using mysql
- Removing S2 memberships permissions issue-Serious site overhall
- How to import a wp_posts.sql file
- Cloud providers for WordPress?
- PHP version 5.1.6 but WordPress 3.4.2 requires at least 5.2.4
- Meta key from WP-PostViews no displaying posts in WP Query?
- can't login anymore after changing url
- What ecommerce options are there?