Wordpress blogger + Coder + technician
I have been an avid Wordpress Blogger for about 4 years now and have gained expereince in coding, php and css etcetera. So basically the things that make the wordpress go around.
I also expertise in PHP and MySQL [relating to Wordpress mostly], and recently acquired skills in frameworks like genesis
|Answers Given:||23 (see them all)|
|Prize Money Earned:||$87|
|Questions refunded:||0 (see all?)|
|Is a top asker (has the power to vote on anything):|
|Subscribes to all the discourse posted to the site?:||No|
|Netvotes this month (upvotes minus downvotes):||0|
|Netvotes of all time (upvotes minus downvotes):||0|
|Joined the site:||February 8, 2010|
Ali Hussain's upvoted answers:
This member has no downvoted answers
Answers given to these questions:
- New site Internet Explorer issues
- How to redirect to new page after download file has initiated?
- Featured post slider
- Upgrade to WP 3.1 and make all plugins work
- How to protect our code?
- Loop issues.
- How to get the permalink of is_home()?
- How to import themeforest items as WordPress posts Winner!
- Easy WP PHP Question
- Need help speeding up site
- Sell a customizable product (form fields) Winner!
- Custom theme needed Winner!
- Allow users to create their own artist page on wordpress Winner!
- my 3D slider doesnt work
- HTML Page layout issues
- Custom Fields Don't Insert After Publishing
- Moving WP down one level from Root
- menu item highlighting
- Feedburner RSS not showing images from posts
- Perform a restyling of my blog adminlamer.eu Winner!
- Preview of posts not showing on blog and category page's Winner!
- Animated graphics header: is possible? Winner!
Ali Hussain has not voted on any questions
Ali Hussain has not asked any questions
This member has not made any recommendations. If you are one of the top experts, please offer one now!
Ali Hussain's discourse:
Written in response to Titles, Dates & Google Analytics:
<?php the_title('<h3>', '</h3>'); ?>
this could have been used for the Post title
also refer to
2. Date could been displayed using
<?php the_time( $d ); ?>