- You must comply with all Terms to use WP Questions
- You must be above 13 years of age to use WP Questions
- You must not use the site for advertising, spam, spreading viruses or other purposes irrelevant to the site
- You must not use the site for illegal purposes
- You must register with accurate personal information and maintain responsibility for that account
- You must not register multiple accounts
- You must not contact other users for commercial purposes or spam
- Failure to comply with terms above can result it termination of your account
- Terms may be altered at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse the registration of any user
- Users cannot use our logo service marks or domain name for unauthorized purposes
- While your profile info belongs to you, we reserve the right to keep old questions archived on the server and available to users who have paid to see them.
- Once submitted, user comments and questions are visible to the public. They can be republished by WP Questions at any time.
- We reserve the right to delete the questions or answers at any time.
- We are not legally responsible for disputes between Askers and Experts. We can answer questions and help mediate, but successful transactions are strictly the responsibility of both Asker and Expert.
- We are not legally responsible for the veracity of answers provided by Experts. It is the sole responsibility of the Asker to determine whether an answer is legitimate.
- Use of the phrase "Expert" is short-hand and is not a guarantee of knowledge. We are not responsible for verifying Expert qualifications.